Software Upgrade for your lockup-mate or auto-mate.
The process is as follows:
1. Place your order online for a software upgrade.
2. We will send you an email providing all the instructions you need to remove the control unit and return it to us.
3. We will send you an email when we receive your unit.
4. Your unit's software will be updated and then re-tested - processing time is 2- 5 days.
5. Your unit will be dispatched back to you with a tracking number provided via email.
By purchasing this upgrade you agree to indemnify MM 4X4, its directors, officers, employees, suppliers and agents to the fullest extent permitted by law, from and against all Loss however occurring to you or anyone else arising out of, or in any way connected with, the installation or use of this product.
Additional costs for import duty, fees, and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer.
Please note that if you live outside of the metropolitan area, your delivery may take longer to get to you.
Delivery times quoted on our website are based on Australia Post's website at https://auspost.com.au/sending/send-within-australia/delivery-speeds-and-coverage
You can calculate Australia Post delivery times from Adelaide, South Australia (5000) here: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
Insternational delivery times do not include customs processing delays or fees,duties or taxes.